I almost forgot to do a April post, it’s been so much going on! I hope you guys are staying safe out there! I’ve been running around sneezing and going crazy with allergies right now because of the high count of pollen in the air! That’s what happens when spring time comes though, gotta love it lol! We all know though, April Showers brings May flowers! My birthday is next month and I am so excited and can’t wait to see what’s in store! I put together some of my favorite things I seen online and wanted to share with you! From splurges to practical things, there is something just for you I’m sure! Have a great day and love on your family!
- Such a cute loungewear set and the colors are so pretty and bright Love Shack Fancy
- Bows on heels are all the craze right now, love these by Cult of Coquette
- I love picnics and just went on one the other day, adorable one over at Natural Life
- Actress Tia Mowry has a new cookbook coming out called, The Quick Fix Kitchen pre-order here
- Moe’s Original BBQ spot just opened at Peachtree Corners if you live in the area, yum!
- There’s a new boutique hotel opening in West Midtown Atlanta called, Bellyard…lovely!
- If you like tea, there’s a new tea room called, The Ginger Room, stop back because I will be visiting this place very soon.
- When I want to meditate and relax, I listen to Dr. Wayne Dyer
- I want this romper so bad, I know where I would wear this too, PinupGirl Clothing
- My grandson is getting so big, these are cute pajamas I’m loving for him, Old Navy
Bonus Splurge: It bag, Louis Vuitton Airplane Bag