I had a great time attending Dark & Lovely Day Party held at Revel Atlanta hosted by Reality Diva Cynthia Bailey! Dark & Lovely celebrated its newest innovations with hair care products that were really cool to see! From Go Intense Color Sprays to Damage Slayer hair care products, you can wear these summer hair trends and slay! Check out all the fun inside and thanks to Dark & Lovely for such a fun invite! Sidenote: I also got a rare chance to rock my own natural curly hair, it felt so liberating lol.
Go Intense Color Sprays! Mix and match your favorite hues from pastels to metallics and match your multi-colored mane with any outfit, any occasion or mood. Explore the rainbow of fun and create your own style!
Go-All-In with One
V Layer and Stripe Colors
V Find Your New Fave
V Mix 2 Colors to Create your Own Custom Color
Damage Slayer: a weekly, salon-grade reparative system designed to fight damage and strengthen weak bonds in relaxed, transitioning and natural hair.
Hair is comprised of what experts call “strong” and “weak” bonds, hair’s internal building blocks. Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer deeply saturates strands to do more than just a surface level fix; penetrating to the core with innovative Texture Bond technology, which reinforces “weak” bonds and improves the quality of hair. Dark and Lovely’s powerhouse formulas also work on the outer fiber, to help lock in moisture and strength, creating a protective barrier that helps prevent future damage.
Damage Slayer fights seven common damage factors, including moisture loss, breakage, heat, color, environment, transitioning and relaxing. Within 3-6 uses you can achieve up to 96% less breakage – resulting in strong, soft and shiny hair that can handle it all.
Comprised of five key products, the Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer system includes:
• STEP 1 | PRE-TREATMENT: Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer The Rescuer Treatment – the first step to fight damage from the inside and prepare the hair for real strength repair. This fortifying formula
contains powerful ingredients and starts the reinforcement process of “weak” bonds. Directions: Apply a generous amount to wet hair and saturate throughout. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse off. (SRP: $6.99)
- STEP 2 | CLEANSE: Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer The Restorer Shampoo – rich, nourishing shampoo that lightly cleanses to remove product build up and impurities without stripping. Preps hair for intense repairing results bringing highly damaged hair back to life. Directions: After using The Rescuer Treatment, apply a generous amount to wet hair. Massage through and rinse out. (SRP: $6.99)
- STEP 3 | CONDITION: Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer The Strengthener Conditioner – a creamy, conditioning formula that visibly repairs and strengthens each strand for resilient hair week after week. Directions: After using The Rescuer Treatment and The Restorer Shampoo, apply a generous amount to wet hair. Massage throughout, leaving on for 5 minutes and rinse out. (SRP: $6.99)
- PROTECT: Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer The Protector Leave-In Spray – the perfect partner to the 3- step repair system. This multi-tasking, lightweight-conditioning milk infused with Lotus Flower, seals in moisture, softens and adds shine to revitalize damaged hair. With continued use, also helps to shield hair for strength protection. Directions: After using the 3-step repair system, apply to damp hair. Air or blow dry. Style as desired. (SRP: $6.99)
- HYDRATE: Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer The Hydrator Steam Conditioning Mask – infused with Castor Oil, this conditioning mask is designed to supercharge hair with an intense dose of moisture to revive damaged hair. This buttery-rich hydrator gives a salon-inspired steam treatment that banishes dryness resulting in hair that’s instantly soft, nourished and restored after each use. Directions: After shampoo, apply a generous amount to damp hair from root to tip and gently comb through with a wide-tooth comb. Leave on hair for 5-7 minutes or longer. Rinse thoroughly and style as desired. (SRP: $6.99)Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer regimen contains NO parabens, NO petrolatum, and NO drying alcohols.AVAILABILITY:
The NEW Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer System is now available for purchase at select Sally Beauty locations, SallyBeauty.com, Target, Amazon, Rite Aid and local beauty and supply stores for $6.99 each. For more information, visit DarkAndLovely.com or follow on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Images by Paras Griffin for Dark & Lovely