I am all for self-love! Daily I wake up and try to get my day started with a morning prayer, I journal and I try to think positive thoughts in this crazy world that we live in! Simple delights and manifestations are what I truly believe in now! I know it can be tough with never-ending task of balancing your personal and professional lives and sometimes it can be hard to handle.
So I’ve put together a list of some cute and simple indulgences that you can do and most don’t require you spending any money at all! I hope you enjoy and this makes for such a great Feel Good Friday!
- Wear your most fabulous pair os shoes out today, it don’t matter if they are out of season!
- Go to a makeup counter and buy your favorite lipstick
- Go see puppies at your local pet store
- Sift through your old photo albums for a good laugh
- Bake your favorite cookies and share
- Visit a nail salon and get a color that is bold or out of the norm for you
- Read your favorite book or magazine in a warm bubble bath
- Go to an upscale store and try on a couture fancy dress or gown
- Go on a tour of your city and snap memorable shots
- Go through your old love letters and laugh
- Go to Tiffanys and try on the most expensive jewelry they have
- Get dolled up and treat yourself to lunch at a fancy restaurant
- Go to your local florist and buy yourself those pretty blooms
- Make a vision board of what your ideal home would look like or add to Pinterest board