It’s Friday guys we made through another week! I’ve been trying my best to get some me time in and with all that’s going on in the world, it leaves you feeling like you need to sit back and reflect. Life is very short so I plan on doing a lot of things that I normally don’t do because you just never know and tomorrow is not promised. I Today, I wanted to share with you some things that I’ve done to seriously upgrade my mindset! These things have helped me navigate through life and it may be helpful for you as well. You have your whole life to live. Don’t live it in a bubble! Check out my list in side and this definitely makes for a Feel Good Friday, enjoy your weekend and be safe and don’t forget to vote!
- Read New Books: I try to read a book once a month. I love to read self help books or autobiographies, I get so much motivation from them.
- Meet New People: I try my best to meet someone new atleast once a month. You will be surprised what you can learn from different people younger or older.
- Change Up Your Scenery: I can’t wait for new beginnings! I have so much in store for next year starting with moving! I can’t wait to change up my surroundings.
- Learn New Things: Doing something totally new can be fun and rewarding!
- Take Up A New Hobby: Yes, this is fun and it keeps you busy and learning something you may have never thought to do.
- Switch Up Your Routine: Change up your look, the way you travel and move around and more!
- New Glam Squad: Try a new hairstylist or makeup artist. You will be surprised how this can make you feel so much better.
- Change Up Your Wardrobe: I know that I don’t dress my age some say, age appropriate. I don’t agree with those terms or what society says! I wear what I want and what makes me feel good about myself. Also what compliments my body type.
Images shot by Clicks by Carrington