We all have experienced different levels of stress and especially since this pandemic has been going on! I know personally my anxiety is at an all-time high! My girlfriend recently told me about a fabulous place that she found called, Nourished Esthetics located in Winder, Ga. It’s a boutique spa providing clean and non-invasive solutions for the face and body. I scheduled for a stress relief facial today and it was much needed. With the winter weather my skin has taken a beating lol.
Tara is the owner and Esthetician that did my facial treatment and I loved her! She examined my face and consulted with me, telling me my skin was in pretty good condition but that I was a bit dehydrated. She recommended that I drink more water and to exfoliate my face twice a week to remove dead cells. We got started with the facial and I found it to be very relaxing. Inside, I share with you five reasons you should try out Nourished Esthetics and if you just so happen to pop in, tell her I sent yah. I’ts a service that is much needed and a great escape from realization, even if it’s just for an hour, more inside…
Five Reasons To Try Nourished Esthetics:
- You will LOVE the friendly, clean and amazing vibes inside the establishment!
- Tara is extremely knowledgeable about all facets of skincare
- You can schedule an appointment for a LED Therapy Facial, Stress Relief Facial, Collagen Facial, Brighten Me Hydra Facial, Glow Microderm Facial or a High Frequency Facial.
- If you want to rent out the space for private events, girls night out, bachelorette parties, birthday celebrations, she can accommodate you.
- You will walk out with glowy skin, feeling extremely rejuvenated and refreshed.
24 karat face mask, loved this and smelled so good!
20 North Broad Street
Winder, Ga 30680