Hey guys, I’m back from Walt Disney World and I had so much fun! The 24th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is taking place right now and goes on till November 23rd. The food was super delicious and I got to meet so many well-known chefs and more! We got to sample lots of different cuisines and wines from all over the world! The weather was great, the people were so friendly and I just really enjoyed myself. Check out all the fun pictures inside and if you plan on going, you will have so much to do and see plus taste lol. Have a great day!
- Party for the Senses is a wonderful ticketed event where you get to sample all types of global cuisines from Chefs and Vintners all around the world. I enjoyed this so much.
- Epcot Forever Nighttime Spectacular was something to see! It had lasers, special effects and colorful fireworks display. It definitely added a lot of wow factor and is something you should have your whole family experience.
- There were 30 festive global food and wine marketplaces that showcased during the wine & food festival.
- Guests got to pair apple-inspired beers, cigars and cocktails throughout the night.
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series was so much fun! I got to meet backstage and see saxophonist Kenny G perform plus Memphis group Southern Avenue. Even more groups will be performing at the America Gardens Theatre like Sheila E. and Boyz II Men through November 19th.
Chef Jennifer Hill Booker created a Smoked Beef Brisket with creamy coleslaw and tomato bacon jam
Chef Faithy Harris-Dowdell created Kalbi Marinated Wagyu Tri-Tip, Kimchi Mashed Potatoes
For more info about the Food & Wine Festive click here