I wanted to share with you the breakdown on Tracee Ellis Ross’ stunning, boho look from last night’s 2017 SAG Awards! Inside, find the step by step guide on how celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims(my boo) completed this look with Schwarzkopf GLISS, Schwarzkopf got2b and Smooth ‘N Shine! More pics and products used inside…
How to Get the Look
1. Start of by washing hair using GLISS™ Ultra Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner .
2. Next, blow dry the hair out prepping with got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm for a smooth finish.
3. Add some Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade to hair and use Mason Pearson brush to gather hair into the palms of your hands.
4. Position ponytail right at the crown of the head securing with a hook rubber band. Add in extensions and create an elaborate fish tail braid for a sassy bohemian feel.
5. Use Smooth ‘N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher to get rid of flyaways and finish off with got2b Glam Force Hairspray for a firm hold to complete the look!
Images provided by Larry Sims