It has been awhile since I actually got any new makeup collections in! I was delighted to get a package from Urban Decay the other day featuring their new Moonlight collection, it’s great for Summer and its so shimmery and pretty! I love makeup and haven’t really been wearing a lot of it lately since Im stuck inside most times but I have made a promise to at least a few times a week to put on some regular clothes and a bit of makeup just to boost my energy and feel better! I was sent a few things from the brand and loved each and everything! Check it out inside and have a wonderful weekend everyone!
The Urban Decay Moondust Collection:
Moondust Glitter Liquid Face and Body Illuminizer: https://bit.ly/394V1p9
Moondust Eyeshadow: http://bit.ly/2NDZurF
Moondust Lip Eclipse: https://bit.ly/2J68eUa
Want to recreate this easy makeup look from home? Follow the steps below:
1) Create a smooth base by applying All Nighter Face Primer and brush all over face.
2) Combine Moondust Glitter Liquid Face and Body Illuminizer in shades Moonspoon and Recharged with your exact match of Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation; apply all over with beauty sponge.
3) Using Stay Naked Threesome in shade Naked—apply bronzer to cheeks, highlighter to cheekbones, and blush to apples of the cheeks.
4) Reach for the ink side of Brow Blade to create hair-like strokes, adding more texture to the brows.
5) Brush Moondust Glitter Liquid in shade Moonspoon to cheekbones and temples as highlighter.
6) Apply Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original all over lids using your finger.
7) Wet shadow brush with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and dip into Moondust Eyeshadow in Spector then apply all over the eyelids.
8) Using your fingers, press Moondust Eyeshadow in Spector on the cheekbones.
9) Make eyes pop by adding a few swipes of Perversion Mascara.
10) Apply Moondust Lip Eclipse in Retrograde on the lips for subtle shimmer and a hint of color.
11) Lock your entire look down using All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
2) Apply rhinestone gem with lash glue on the inner corner of the eye.
13) Finish by adding Moondust Glitter Liquid in shades Moonspoon and Recharged all over body with brush. 14) You’re ready to party, whether your destination is Earth or out of this world!
Shop the Moondust Collection: https://bit.ly/33BU0Uo