Looking for a great Easter gift for the kiddies or family member or even a dear friend? How about a Gourmet Gift Basket. This year Easter is Sunday, April 1 2018. I received one the other day filld with all sorts of sweet treats and I quickly hid it from my teens because I know they would have ripped it apart lol. My kids are 18 & 20 and still fuss about getting an Easter basket, isn’t that something! I got them Valentine’s Day goodies too, they are so spoiled!
In my Easter basket I got the following contents:
- Bunny with Bow Tie – A gorgeous stuffed bunny with incredibly soft, shaggy fur.
- Jelly Beans by Buttercup Candy Shoppe – 3.5 oz. – Mimicking the bright colors of spring, these brilliantly hued jelly beans are made using the finest ingredients.
- (4) Peeps Blue Bunnies by Just Born – The classic treat of sweet, gooey marshmallows that are pressed into festive shapes and coated in bright, cheery confection.
- Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny by Palmer’s – 2.25 oz. – A beautiful bunny made out of solid milk chocolate that’s the perfect treat for Easter!
- Easter Mike & Ike Originals by Just Born – 5 oz. – Tart, fruity candies in pastel colors perfect for Easter.
- Wild Berry Skittles by Wrigley – 2.17 oz. – Bite-size chewy fruit candies in flavors like berry punch, wild cherry and raspberry.
For more info visit: Gourmet Gift Baskets
This was a sponsored post, the views and opinions are my own