Yesterday evening I had a great time checking out Six Flags Holiday In The Park. This is the second year in a row that it has been held at Six Flags Over Georgia! It was a media & blogger VIP experience where we got to see the lighting of a huge holiday tree, watch an all-new humbug show, interact with 16 holiday themed sections, have fun on 30 holiday rides, enjoy live shows, meet and have photo opts with Looney Tune characters and so much more!
I had a great time listening to the carolers, watching the tree lighting, eating yummy holiday food and just getting into the holiday spirit. Such a great place to take your family for the holiday season. Check out more pics and information inside….Have a great day everyone, be safe out there!
What To Expect:
- New for 2018, Twisted Cyclone will send riders head-over-heels at 50 miles per hour through the magical lights in S’mores Village;
- Bad Bob Humbug, an all-new slapstick comedy show, stuffed with holiday hijinks that will leave the entire family laughing together;
- The magical A Main Street Christmas park entrance with a 165,000 twinkling light canopy and artificial snow;
- All-aboard the North Pole Express to see Santa at the North Pole;
- A spectacular state-of-the-art choreographed light show, Magic of the Season; and
- The iconic highlight of the event—the historic 1908 Riverview Carousel at Candlelight Carousel featuring more than 100,000 lights and 250 luminary candles.
Holiday in the Park operates on select days November 17 through January 6, 2019. For more information, visit .
Six Flags Over Georgia 2019 Season Passes are on sale now and provide unlimited visits to Holiday in the Park and all of 2019. For a limited time during the park’s Cyber Week Sale November 19 through November 26, Guests who purchase four or more Season Passes, receive free admission to both Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags White Water, along with a free parking pass and unlimited visits to any Six Flags theme park in 2019.
Guests can also purchase a Six Flags Membership for a low monthly payment and receive three free bonus months. Six Flags Memberships include all of the benefits of a Season Pass, plus more than 50 additional benefits, such as unlimited soft drinks, preferred parking, walk-on passes for rides and exclusive waterpark seating. Members can also participate in Six Flags Membership Rewards, a new loyalty program that allows guests to earn valuable prizes for just for riding rides, seeing shows and having a great time at the park.
How cute is this stilt walker?
Me and gal pal and fellow blogger, Jennifer Jones
I like this Looney Tune character Marvin the Martian
Blogger buddy Meghan Cooper
Images by me and Jennifer Jones