Happy Sunday, I am praying that you are strong and healthy plus staying safe out there! I felt like throwing something cute on and taking a few pictures. Lord knows I have been shopping online like a mad woman but ordered this cute bow blouse by Femme Luxe Finery that you can definitely dress up or down.
Wear this look around the house or out and about! I paired it with jeans but you can add trousers, skirt or leggings, whatever you feel more comfortable in! More pics and links to ten things that I found cool online that you may want to buy since Easter is fast approaching and the flowers are blooming out, wow it’s April already!
- This white mesh tie bow ribbed frill top I’m wearing would be perfect to wear right now, so fabulous! From Femme Luxe Finery.
- This gadget “Hygiene Hand” is great to have so that you’re not out touching on everything and possible contracting anything dangerous! I have one on the way!
- Moss green rabbit props for Easter, so cute at Etsy!
- I love this blue Easter bunny canvas basket set from Mud Pie so cute for my grandson Legend!
- Check out these fancy Easter bonnets, so stylish from Ten Street Hats!
- If you are a pink lover this Katerina maxi dress from Maggy London would be a perfect look to celebrate Easter!
- Here is a yummy cinnamon roll recipe for those of you that like to bake from The Food Nanny.
- Set of 4 bunny napkin rings by Rachel Parcell, so adorable at Nordstrom
- These alabaster eggs from Williams-Sonoma are fun to add decoration to your table. I have them and they add that special touch.
- Urban Stems has some really pretty floral blooms to put anyone in a Spring time mood!