What’s up you guys! Are you staying warm out there? It’s a bit warmer here now, here in Atlanta but a few days ago it was frigid…omg! I was in Miami for a few days and dreaded coming back here! I’ve been spending a lot of time with my baby girl Dootie as her baby bump grows! It has still not sunk in yet that I’m going to be a grandma in just a few months, I’m getting excited though!
I bought the baby a few items the other day and I started to get a lump in my throat lol. Did I tell yah that they picked out a name. It’s a boy and his name will be Legend and I like it! Dootie is planning her baby shower and moving right along. She is so excited and her fiancé is too. Inside I have some cool links to things that I saw online or that was sent to me that you may love since everyone is out shopping for Christmas gifts. Just a few of my favorite things. Stay warm and Happy Holidays everyone! xoxo
- These sparkly pink Ugg shearling slippers are too Pinkalicious!
- The bomb mascara, try Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara!
- I love soft, comfy loungewear, check out this jumpsuit that’s so cute by Grey State Apparel
- Hydrating, nourishing and healing for all hair textures. Try Sashapure Beauty natural products.
- I love a jumpsuit, you have to try Cleah Designs “Audrey” jumpsuit, so fun to wear! Comes in a few colors as well.
- This fringe/shaggy jacket I’m wearing in my photos is so bomb, got lots of compliments on it from Show Me Your MuMu
- Essie Winter Collection is so pretty and great for the holidays.
- If you love to bake, then you have to get these adorable Disney Mickey and Minnie Mouse 3d Cookie Cutter Set!
- I wear readers and I’m always on the computer, so these new “computer glasses” are all the rage right now by I heart eyewear! I’m getting the “malibu” ones sent soon. (I’m wearing a pair of their readers in the pic here as well).
- So many fashion bloggers are wearing these trendy Marc Fisher boots, so fancy!