OOPs my bad! I almost forgot to blog about “It’s February and share ten things with you this month lol! I have been so busy this month and running around with my head cut off, boy o boy! I’ve still been in the gym trying to tone up because my birthday is approaching fast. I want to be in a bikini and on a beach with my feet in the sand, that makes me very happy. So my trainer Genae told me to do weights because I don’t really need that much cardio. I still eat clean, low carbs and lots of vegetables and protein.
Plus daily I eat lots of fruits like strawberries and blueberries and oatmeal. I never been that much of a breakfast person but I need it now since i’ve been working out more. Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, I hope you have someone special to spend it with. I’m not doing much, may go out to dinner who knows, depending on our schedules. Inside I share ten things that you may love, hope you have a great and lovely weekend people, till next time!
Ten Things That I Thought You Would LOVE!
- If you’re in the Atlanta area and looking for a trainer, try Fit Junkey
- I’m obsessed with Eeni Edit illustrations and planners, so cute!
- Taraji P. Henson launched her own hair care products called, TPH congrats!
- This BVLGARI handbag is such a fabulous statement piece, great splurge!
- I absolutely LOVE popcorn have you guys tried Popcornopolis yum!
- The yummiest cookies in the south, Haute Cookies
- Such a sweet and lovely dress for a date night Rachel Parcell exclusively at Nordstrom
- Give me a high performance luxury vehicle any day, love a fast car check out this McLaren 720s Spider, I get to test drive it next week!
- For that handsome man in your life, try these men grooming products BEVEL
- Great video to watch with loads of advice from Stephan Speaks click here