It’s been a lot going on these last few months that sometimes makes me feel a bit depressed. I try to cut down on watching television or being on social media now because it will make you go insane. I have been doing a lot of self care projects and taking time out to enjoy my family even more and thanking God for all he has done for me.
It made me also realize all the good things that has happened to me in my life. I am so full of gratitude! One thing that I am unapologetic about is that I am so glad to be a black woman. We offer so much to the world, sometimes we are not appreciated even when we try and try again.
We are loving, smart, educated, crafty, funny, and I can go on. It’s just that sometimes we are put at the back burner and not fully recognized for ALL our efforts and talents. Change is coming though and I can feel it.
Personally, I will never give up on my dreams and aspirations. I will still try my best to be the best person that I can be and treat others as I want to be treated. Inside, I share ten things of some amazing things/people that I saw that was pretty cool and it’s also great to support small business! Enjoy your day and stay safe out there!
- I absolutely love Shae’s African American Artwork, makes for such a great idea for someone special She Is This
- My girlfriend Sherrie makes the BEST custom shirts, check her out Style BeSpoke
- I love a good wedding and can’t wait to be able to attend some this year! For brides to be out there, a great honeymoon registry I saw that was online was Traveler’s Joy.
- This Jubilee cookbook is filled with yummy recipes, yes by Author Toni Tipton Martin
- The cutest and most adorable linen keepsake handmade dolls by HarperIman
- If you are a vegan and love burgers, you have to know about Slutty Vegan, she’s the best in Atlanta!
- My friend & fellow blogger Kiwi The Beauty launched her very own jewelry business! What’s hot right now? Her Black Live Matter earrings! Visit her etsy page!
- Get Waisted: Waist Beads by Reign are handmade with love and patience, beautifully designed and crafted from glass and plastic seed beads.
- The best pralines in Atlanta are from friend ATL Beauty Trappa, so good!
- I love Xzenda’s African Fashions, so chic and sophisticated, check her out!