I took full advantage of the pretty day out yesterday afternoon. I was invited out to check out a Wellife Anti-Aging Center in Atlanta. There I got to see all that the center has to offer and met Co-Founder Dr. Norma Curby. She was a lovely soul and wants me to come back for an assessment and to try a few treatments. I am severly anemic, so I can’t wait to go back to see what all I need to do as my body has changed so much over the years. Dr. Curdy also offers a weight loss program but she said, I looked just fine. It’s June already and these months are steady passing us by but I’m trying to take advantage of each day and live the best life I can.
This month, I am planning a little road trip with my boo and a trip to my hometown. I haven’t been home in a few years, so it’s long overdue. Check out inside a few things I saw online and wanted to share with you and also, don’t give up the fight and Black Lives Matter very much! I hope that this nation comes together and my heart breaks each day watching all these negative images and things I see unfold. I pray for Peace and Love! Till next time!
- You can find out about Black Lives Matter and all they have to offer by visiting the website and you can make a donation.
- Check out Wellife Center for Anti-Aging Functional Medicine, ask for Dr.J. Norma Curdy N.D.
- If you’re in need of getting your makeup done for a special occasion, check out Artist Mimi Makeup Artist
- I love this red retro stretch Vivien swing skirt by Unique Vintage, it has pockets too!
- Date Night with your boo, try Sweet Auburn Restaurant in the historical part of Atlanta!
- Want to give Starbucks a break? Try this coffee spot if you live here in the city My Coffee Shop
- Kandi Burruss and her partner Peaches own a really cute clothing boutique, Tags ATL visit or shop online
- My daughter Tyra In The City offers all hair services, color, cut, style, custom wigs and more plus she sells hair, hit her up!
- Kontrol Magazine has launched a bridal series and you can have your upcoming wedding featured.
- Love Laverne Ross African American artwork, it’s extremely inspiring!
- Bonus: Handmade heirloom dolls by Opal + Fig