This month is starting out so gracious! My grandson baby Legend officially turned 1 years old on March 3rd and he has no clue about what’s going on but he’s enjoying all of the attention lol. He went to Sugar Factory with his family and friends and ate some yummy cake and picked out his own candy but over the weekend he celebrated his special day with a Boss Baby themed birthday party at Catch Air (click here).
I plan on signing Legend up for swimming lessons soon, that’s what I did with both of my kids and they still swim like fish! I think he will love it too since he is such dare devil lol! Inside I share ten of my favorite things that I saw online that I think you will like. A few people asked me questions about who did the Boss Baby cake & cookies for us plus the decorations, all of that is linked inside as well, have a great day everyone! xoxo
Ten Things That I Think You Will Like:
- Looking for any type of custom sweet treats, hit up Pums Sweets, she is the BEST!
- This fuzzy hot pink Clayton cardigan I’m wearing is great to cozy up in from Show Me Your MuMu
- Gail Johnson does amazing events in and out of town from weddings, birthday parties to baby showers etc!
- If you have a sweet tooth like me, try these fun candies Sugarpova by tennis star Maria Sharapova
- For Spring time, this coral silk blouse is perfect from Spartina 449
- Boogy Bear got this cute Costway Ride On Car Mercedes Benz ML350 6V for his birthday, so adorable from Walmart
- Looking for a place to take your toddlers for swim lessons, try Aqua-Tots in Atlanta, Ga
- The Kentucky Derby is coming up soon, look at these fancy hats that would be great to wear for that special day or for Mother’s Day at Tenth Street Hats.
- Still looking for a planner/calendar I love the GiGi New York leather planners.
- A fabulous and pretty place for lunch with girlfriends or a romantic date, The Garden Room