Hello bookies I hope you had an amazing weekend! I had fun hanging out with my grandson Legend, boy is he full of energy! He wears me out but I enjoy him so much! I took him to a local park by me and he played, climbed and swung on the swing! It was so nice this weekend too and it felt great to get out! My birthday is this month and I can’t believe it! I told a friend the other day that I will be 53-years-old and I am still able to wear a bikini and proud of it lol!
She said, yes that is a great accomplishment and I do plan on being in them all SUMMER long! I have a few travel trips coming up that involves water and can’t wait to get the heck outta dodge! Check out inside a list of things that I saw that I think you will love. From Mother’s Day treat boxes to new restaurants and more, stay safe out there and be kind to others! Happy Mother’s Day to all my followers and check back for all the fun photos!
- Cheesecaked has a very pretty Mother’s Day treat box, so lovely! It will have everything from beautiful fresh flowers, small bottle of spirits or special mug and an array of fun cheesecake mementos
- Love these pretty floral pajamas from Show Me Your Mumu
- There’s an ultra-chic movie theater that just opened in Atlanta called, IPIC
- I’m on my way to pick up this book called, Brown Bohemians, great coffee table accessory!
- Picnics are all the rage right now and great for social distancing! How about this company that can do it for you Royal Tea Picnics! Great Mother’s Day idea.
- Great organizer that can help you get your affairs in order Plandemic
- These Calder cocktail glasses are amazing from Crate and Barrel, wow!
- This ice bucket is ultra-chic too, to match Crate and Barrel
- Darling tulle dress by Oyemwen to prance around in for my birthday!
- I’m traveling a lot this summer, I’m going to need sunscreen, try Black Girls Sunscreen
Bonus, this mirror is so GORGEOUS and FEMININE, Anthropologie
Another Bonus, Heart-shaped floating tray for your pool, so fabulous Amazon