These months are just zooming pass me, my head is spinning! My daughter is 6 months pregnant now and my son Pootie has been in tech school for a full month now, wow where does time go? I have been busy as a bee and headed back to Los Angeles in a few weeks for another red carpet premiere. Disney has invited me back for the red carpet premiere of Mary Poppins Returns.
I watched this classic movie as a child and now they are doing a remake and I’m here for it! Not only because I love the storyline but the costuming in this film is breathtaking. I love vintage style clothing as we all know! Other than that, I have a “10 things” that I saw online and loved and wanted to share with you! Have a great weekend everyone and please stay safe out there. I’m praying for the families involved in the deadly shootings, so senseless!
- Check out this new limited-edition sexy red lipstick by Wu-Tang x Milk Makeup Lip Color
- I love this book for my friends out there that love interior design French Country Cottage
- These sparkly Zoey booties, OMG, great for New Year’s Eve Aminah Abdul Jillil
- Betsey Johnson has a new fragrance! It’s called, Pretty N’ Punk
- Looking for a luxury vehicle that won’t hit you over the head? Check out this new Lexus 350 F Sport
- This festive dress is perfect for any upcoming holiday parties! Maggy London Bria Midi dress
- Order your Christmas Cake Truffles from Raleigh Cake Pops, they ship too!
- If you are in need of holiday family photos, hit up Genae Banks Photography
- I’m in baby mode because I have a grandson on the way, so I’m loving this online website Cuddle +Kind
- This is a fabulous sequins trench coat by Eloquii, they may restock soon!