Hey guys, I wanted to put together a Mother’s Day gift guide for you. I know that it’s this Sunday and if you waited to the last minute, I got you covered! Luckily, I had my gifts mailed out early because I’m such the planner lol but I know with everything going on right now, it’s kinda hard to shop smh!
I know that I hate shopping online unless it’s some sort of food or product item but when it comes to clothing and shoes, I have to try things on, that’s just how I am. That is a bit too far fetched right now, so let’s be a bit more realistic. I saw some really cute things online or other ideas that you can do or buy, so check them out inside. Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe out there! Happy Mother’s Day to all of the fabulous Moms out there too!
- If you live here in the Atlanta area, PumSweets is still taking orders for Mother’s Day cupcakes and cookie cakes! Visit her instagram page and tell her I sent yah!
- Here are some really fun and cute pajamas from Show Me Your MuMu, so festive!
- These house slippers are all the rage, so comfortable at Amazon plus they come in a variety of colors.
- Essie has some really pretty limited edition summer 2020 polishes out now, lovely!
- Murphy and Daughters has the best bath salts, soaps and more, the packaging is awesome!
- CBVIOR has very nice luxury leather goods in backpacks, fanny packs and more, check them out.
- You can always send pretty blooms, check out UrbanStems
- I’m obsessed with charcuterie boards (Sunset Ocean) here are some amazing ones at The Rustic Craftsman
- A deluxe bundle from Tracee Ellis Ross hair care line Pattern would be great.
- Cute splurge, Aminah Abdul Jillil Soleil Flip Flops