Hello lovelies! I was hosted at Disney’s Riviera Resort, a Disney Vacation Club property last weekend. I wanted to share with you guys my amazing experience staying at this luxurious Disney property while I was in Orlando, Florida. Disney’s Riviera Resort opened in December 2019. I had never stayed at this particular hotel but let me tell you, it was so lovely, I didn’t want to leave! Check out some of the amenities that the resort has to offer inside and if you plan on taking a vacation soon to Disneyland, please check out this hotel, I HIGHLY recommend it!
I LOVED the pool area!
- Disney’s Riviera Resort is the 15th Disney Vacation club resort is the first all-new, stand-alone Disney Vacation Club property at Walt Disney World since 2004.
- The deluxe resort offers approximately 300 family-friendly vacation homes, including deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom villas, and grand villas that sleep up to 12 guests each and an all-new room category at Disney’s Riviera Resort — Tower Studios, which sleep two guests.
- Throughout the resort and inside the accommodations, a unique art collection celebrates beloved Disney characters and icons with one-of-a-kind pieces influenced by the works of master artists who also found inspiration along the European Riviera.
- Guests at Disney’s Riviera Resort have easy access to travel to Epcot or on to Disney’s Hollywood Studios via Disney Skyliner.
- A walkway tunnel leading to a Disney Skyliner station at Disney’s Riviera Resort features two spectacular mosaic murals. One features London at night, with Peter Pan, Wendy, Michael and John flying off to Neverland. The second mural depicts Rapunzel’s floating lantern scene from “Tangled.”
- At Disney’s Riviera Resort, guests are immersed in the sights, sounds and flavors of the European Riviera.
- The resort pays tribute to Walt and Lillian Disney’s amazing European travels, connecting Disney artistry and storytelling to Europe’s renowned art heritage and inspiration.
- Throughout the resort and inside the accommodations, guests experience a variety of art including Disney concept art with European settings, posters of Disney films as released in Europe, prints of archival photography of Walt Disney’s travels throughout the region and books representing titles Walt Disney gathered on his journeys.
Obsessed with all the artwork throughout the hotel
Had to stop at the sweet shop for a little confectionary fun!
Disney MagicBands for easy access to hotel room and around the resort & parks
I felt so special, awh!
My view was great overlooking the property!
Loved these Riviera Resort Minnie Mouse ears at the gift shop
Yummy breakfast food at the resort