Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of heading down to the all-new Mercedes Benz Stadium for a media tour and dining experience. I have been living in Atlanta for over 12 years and I have never been to a game! I know, I know lol. Mercedes- Benz announced the opening of it’s stadium tour business with the launch of press-sale tickets for behind the scenes, guided tours of the world-class sports venue.
The stadium tours will offer a unique, inside look at the new home of the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United and many other top sports and entertainment events. I got to go inside the Player Locker Rooms, go on the actual Playing Field, view the massive art collection spread out throughout the facility, and then dine at Molly B’s restaurant. It will be open 7 days a week from 11am-2:30pm.
Guided tours will begin on September 30, 2017 and be priced at $25 for adults and $20 for kids age 3-12, seniors and military, not-inclusive of taxes and fees. The tour schedule will operate Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. (all Eastern Time) and run every 30 minutes. Along with daily tour operations, the building’s custom restaurant, Molly B’s and Team Store will be open to visitors and tour guests most days of the year. Limited number of tickets are available for each tour and while walk-up tickets are available, guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online. To learn more about stadium tours, purchase tickets and book tour times, please visit: http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/stadium-tours.
Check out all my fun pictures from my tour inside and I would like to thank everyone for my fun experience, I will be back!
“Everything about this stadium is one-of-a-kind and we are excited to welcome fans and visitors from all over the world into our new home,” said Michael Drake, Chief Revenue Officer, Business Operations at AMB Sports & Entertainment. “With such a spectacular venue and team of highly-trained guides to lead the way, we anticipate MBS tours will become a popular and meaningful addition to the city’s already- thriving tourism industry.”
- Player Locker Rooms: Created with coach and player feedback, the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United locker rooms are expansive, state-of-the-art spaces that were custom designed for the teams.
- Playing Field: Visitors can step onto the 50-yard line of the playing field and experience the stadium from the player’s perspective.
- Window to the City & Skybridge: Offering sweeping interior and exterior views as well as natural sunlight, the floor-to-ceiling window to the city is best viewed on the Skybridge, a social gathering place on the stadium’s northeast corner allows fans the opportunity to connect with the downtown landscape and skyline.
- Art Collection: The stadium has partnered with the Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD) to curate a 200-piece art collection of energetic artwork that elevates the guest experience throughout the building.
- 100 Yard Club: At 100 yards long, this Falcons-themed bar and entertainment space located on the upper concourse is the first of its kind in the NFL. The club features yard markers on the floor, custom hash mark lighting along the ceiling and Red Zone bars on either end, aligning perfectly with the playing field.
The stadium seats 70,000 people and the seats are the largest than any other stadium in the world.
This is called the, Halo Score Board
View of the field from the Coca Cola Super Suite
I’m here standing on the field! The turf felt like really plush carpet.
I’m actually sitting inside the locker room, wow!
100 Yard Club
Molly B’s restaurant named after owner Arthur Blank’s mother Molly Blank
The portions are insane! I got the Molly B’s Fried Chicken
About Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Opened in August 2017, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a new, world-class sports and entertainment facility in downtown Atlanta and home to the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons and Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United. The multi-purpose stadium is host to major sports and entertainment events, including the Super Bowl in 2019, the NCAA Men’s Final Four in 2020 and the 2018 College Football Playoff Championship game. Mercedes-Benz Stadium is proud to be collaborating with twelve founding partners, which include Coca-Cola, Equifax, The Home Depot, NCR, Novelis, SCANA Energy, SunTrust, IBM, Georgia Power and American Family Insurance.
To learn more about Mercedes-Benz Stadium visit www.mercedesbenzstadium.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Images by me and Mercedes-Benz Pr