Saturday I headed over to Nordstrom Mall of Georgia for a lil beauty fun. At the store they highlighted the newest makeup line Trish McEvoy, skincare and fragrance must haves. I got a chance to get a makeover which was right on time because I was hosting an event later on that evening. Shontell the makeup artist for M.A.C. did my face and she was fantastic! She said I did need to drink more water because she could tell by my face that I was dehydrated. I dont like drinking water at all.
M.A.C. makeup counter with Wonder Woman display
Makeup from M.A.C. for my look
M.A.C. Makeup Artist Shantell Simms and me afterwards
At the event I saw women getting consultations for makeup applications, massages and more from the industry experts.I also found out that Nordstrom Mall of Georgia is the only one that carries the new line, Trish McEvoy.I found out that Laura Mercier was Madonna’s personal makeup artist for years when she started her on line. Nordstroms top selling lines are M.A.C. Bobby Brown and Lancome. Nikki the Cosmetic and Fragrance Manager at Nordstrom also shared with me some Beauty Must-Haves Spring 2011 Tips and Trends!
Trish McEvoy bronzers
Trish McEvoy makeup planner
Lookin good girly lol
Clarins makeup counter
- Bright Lips: Line lips with a matching lip pencil for lasting color
- Colorful Eyes: Boldy apply bright color to eyes
- Sun Kissed Skin: Try a matte bronzer
- Bright Complexions: Reach for advanced serums
- Iridescent Eyes: Shimmer instantly brightens eyes
- Black Rimmed Eyeliner: Precision is key-avoid over smudging
- Angelic Lips: Apply concealer or translucent powder to lips
- Bold Nails: Match nails to lips
- Glazed 70’s Inspired Hair: Try a deep side part with shine
- Bright Scents: Layer products for a lasting scent
Mom and her daughters,fab!
I had an amazing time at this event and learned so much! Thanks Nikki for inviting me out, it was so much fun! Nothing like a great beauty day!