Did you guys tune into The Real Housewives of Atlanta last night on Bravo? I watched Kandi and Todd hire a therapist to sit down and have a therapy session about their marital issues. It is a struggle to try to balance personal life and a career. Kandi now has a scripted role on the The Chi’s third season. It will premiere this July.
Men say that they want a strong woman, confident and about her business but when she does just that, there is going to be some backlash because most men get tired of that and want more “quality time”. I know about all that too well ha!
Adding even more stress to their relationship is the fact that they have a new baby girl Blaze that joined the family via surrogate (born November 22, 2019). After listening to both sides of each point of view, the therapist ended in saying, to agree to focus on “Kandi and Todd time” moving forward.
Kenya also talked about her separation from Marc and Cynthia is still trying to decide if she wants to stay in either Atlanta or Los Angeles. NeNe and Gregg celebrated 23 years of marriage with a romanic night at home. And Eva finally moved into her brand new dream home with her family. Porsha and Dennis disagreed on their living arrangement and that conversation turned left, oh boy!
The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays(8 p.m.ET) on Bravo. Check out a few funny quotes from last nights episode inside, be safe out there!
- I know that I’m your sister but I’m also your boss, so you gotta let me boss you! ~Cynthia Bailey
- This is a lot of ass to get in control ~Cynthia Bailey
- Dennis can’t get no damn cookies out the jar or nowhere else, ok! No cookies for you hot dog man! ~Porsha Williams
- G. Money, come get some honey, it’s our anniversary! ~NeNe Leakes
- Gregg and I talked about an open marriage. But he’s a guy, he doesn’t want anyone else eating out of his garden ~NeNe Leakes
- Apparently PJ is already at work earning her check, let me get to work! ~Porsha Williams
- Girl you can’t talk to his family? Girl I’m about to cut these sleeves, should we do short sleeves? ~Cynthia Bailey
- Will you be inviting any of the other girls to see your home? Nope! I’m just playing ~Eva Marcille
- You can’t even buy the baby a cheeseburger and you trying to change her name ~Eva Marcille
- Sex ain’t as good as it used to be. Not that it ain’t good just not as much. ~Kandi Burruss
(Photos by: Tommy Garcia/Bravo)