I get to do some really cool things, I must admit! Last week, I was dropped off the 2018 Chevy Camaro Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Edition. I started cracking up laughing when the car rep said over the phone, “Tami are you ready for some fun?” Once he arrived, I had NO clue that the vehicle would be so cool looking and bright! The #Crush color on the Chevy Camaro really stood out and it was gleaming when he pulled up! It’s an eye catcher for sure! It was very alluring and I was ready to test drive this baby!
The rep warned me early on to slow down and just have a great time. I kinda heard what he was saying but immediately grabbed the keys from him, signed the paper work and sped off down the road to see just how fast this car really was! I was pleasantly surprised how it handled twists and turns on the road and more! I had this cool ride for a week, see what I got into with it inside…
Sidenote: I don’t know if you read in my previous post but I am officially an empty nester now! My son headed off to school on Monday and my daughter moved out two months ago, yes it feels weird and I am trying to adjust. So now, I am free as a bird, to do what I want, when I want! I can hop in a vehicle like this one and head anywhere my heart desires. Feels good I must say!
- Exclusive Crush exterior color
- 20-inch Satin Graphite machine-faced wheels (2SS models include summer-only tires)†
- Satin Graphite stripe with Silver Metallic accents
- Satin Graphite ground effects
- Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary fender badge
- Unique grille with Galvano chrome inserts
- Orange brake calipers (front only on LT)
- Black Chevrolet bowtie emblem
- Exclusive Jet Black leather-appointed interior with Orange inserts and Orange accent stitching
- Suede-wrapped steering wheel with Orange accent stitching and Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary badge
- Illuminated door sill plates with Hot Wheels Anniversary badge
- Premium carpeted floor mats with Orange stitching and ghost stripes
- Orange knee bolsters and seat belts
My daughter and I headed to her 21st Birthday celebration
A quick stop to get a strawberry milkshake, yum!
Dropped my son off to school in Albany, Ga on Monday. He arrived in grand style and on time lol. This car was very comfortable for our mini road trip. Lots of trunk space for his belongings. The leather seats were comfy, I used the navigation/On Star to get to and from Albany. I song along to the tunes on the satellite radio while my son played his games on his cell phone via the wifi that’s inside the vehicle, great features!
I thoroughly enjoyed this ride and if you are an empty nester like me now, it’s a great second car to have to drive on the weekends or for a younger person out of college. This camaro fully equipped goes for $52,570. xoxo