I was a bit sad when they came to pick up the Chevrolet Traverse from me on Friday morning. I really enjoyed cruising around in this SUV. It’s a midsize crossover that had everything you ever wanted inside of it. Great family vehicle or just for you. It’s just me and my two teens but my daughter has her own car, so my son (who is 6’3″ and over 300 lbs) loved all the elbow room, as I took him back and forth to school, to the movies with his friends and so much more. His friends told me it was very roomy and cool looking and one of his friends is over 6’7″. He fit in the SUV perfect with comfortable leg room. Kids aren’t small anymore, maybe it’s something they are putting in the food who knows lol. I headed to lots of events, cocktail parties, grocery shopping, running errands and more and it handled like a champ. Plus with the style and design of it, it blended into any setting.
I would definitely buy this SUV if I was a soccer mom, or had a business where I had to haul things. Speaking of hauling things, I did just that last week too because I purchased my daughter a new bed, and had to get rid of the old one. All the rear seats let down and everything was done with ease. Check out more about this Chevrolet Traverse below, it was a true delight driving it. Although its a midsize SUV, it handled well on the road, had great safety features, surround sound was bomb and ofcourse all the technology inside like Wifi, I really enjoyed! Shown here in Cajun Red at $44,845
LOVED the double sunroof!
2018 TRAVERSE PREMIER VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS
- Wrapped in bold and refined styling, the completely redesigned Traverse offers technologies to help keep passengers of all ages and lifestyles comfortable and connected
- Expected best-in-class third-row legroom, maximum cargo room and passenger volume
- Enhanced roster of available active safety features
- A new look inspired by Chevrolet’s full-size SUVs, with purposeful proportions complemented by premiumcues such as chrome accents, LED signature lighting and available D-Optic LED headlamps
- Two new trim levels: the sporty RS and luxurious High Country
- New split-folding second-row seat and second-row captain’s chairs improve on the Traverse’s originalSmart Slide® feature. The curbside seat is capable of tipping up and sliding forward, even with a forward-facing child seat in place, to provide open and easy access to the third row
- New Traction Mode Select is standard on all models and allows the driver to make real-time adjustmentsto the vehicle’s driving mode to account for varying road conditions
KEY FEATURES OF CHEVROLET 2018 TRAVERSE
- Cargo Space: The Chevy Traverse midsize SUV offers best-in-class maximum cargo space of 98.2 cu. ft.†and a hidden underfloor rear storage compartment to boot
- Connectivity: Available Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility through Chevrolet MyLink andavailable 4G LTE
- Premium Features: premium features include surround vision, universal home remote, leather-wrappedsteering wheel, heated driver and front passenger seats, and Bose® premium 10-speaker system.
- Teen Driver Technology: Teen Driver feature helps support safe driving habits and offers driving statisticsfor parents
ABOUT THE CHEVROLET 2018 TRAVERSE
Sometimes, a little extra room can bring everyone together. The all-new 2018 Traverse is for the go-getters, the adventure seekers, the family that’s always in motion and anyone else who finds meaning in the everyday drive. Because no matter where you’re headed, this midsize SUV has the technology, safety and capability to take you there.
Outside, Traverse is completely redesigned for a bold new look that commands all the right attention. Inside, thoughtful details are everywhere – like available leather appointments and premium stitching. And when you need some peace and quiet, the noise-cancelling cabin helps to keep road sounds out and conversation in.
You want it? You got it. From the stylish Premier with its chrome-accented grille and D-optic headlamps to the functional and spacious LT to the ready-for-anything attitude of Redline, you have plenty of options to choose from.
Comfort for everyone with space to spare – that could be the Traverse mantra. This roomy midsize SUV offers best-in-class maximum cargo space of 98.2 cu. ft.† and a hidden underfloor rear storage compartment to boot.
Traverse takes safety seriously, especially when it comes to crash prevention. This smart SUV uses available cameras, ultrasonic sensors and radar to look out for potential hazards to help you avoid collisions before they happen.
Chevy’s first recorded trucks were developed in early 1917, built to serve workers at Chevrolet manufacturing plants. Chevy introduced its first production truck available for customers to purchase in January 1918. This included a half-ton model and a one-ton model. Both were offered with an open chassis behind the windshield, allowing the customer to make the body choice that best fit their vocation.