Recently I traveled to Destin, Florida for a family vacation. One place that we stopped by while in town was Bayou Bill’s Crab House! Boy what a delightful time we had and the food was AMAZING! If you love seafood then you have to try this restaurant located in the panhandle of Florida! They’ve been in business since 1986 and they had the best seafood we tried while in town! It was a great dining experience for me and my family and I put together five reason you will love it inside, have a fabulous week everyone!
Blue Crab Dip
Five Reasons You Will Love Bayou Bill’s Crab House:
- Extremely clean restaurant and the food is fantastic
- It’s very kid friendly, my grandson loved it and looking at all the artifacts inside.
- Bayou Bill’s had the most delicious locally sourced fish, shrimp, oysters and blue crab!
- The service was top-notch, very friendly staff
- The menu had plenty of options to choose from, straight from the water to your plate, yes fresh!
Alaskan Crab Legs
Shrimp and Crab Cakes
Bayou Bill’s Crab House
4748 U.S. 98
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459