Is it just me or did the month of September last for about 2 weeks lol? I swear time is flying by and to add to that, my grandson Legend turns 7 months old tomorrow, wow! He is still not crawling yet but up on one knee lol. He tries to do it then just rolls over and gives up. You would have to watch my insta-stories on Instagram to see all the fun but nope, he is not crawling yet. I’m not rushing him either because I know that he is going to get into everything and he is already rolling all over the place, he does not sit still anymore, ha! Fall is a great season and it’s a favorite to many,
not mine I like summer time but ok enough of that! That means sweater weather awh!
I have some great links to ten things I found inside and what you might enjoy during this festive time! Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween? I just ordered some cute costumes for me and Legend, make sure you check back to see later this month. Enjoy your day everyone and oh yeah, I’m going to be headed to a wedding this weekend and Tyler Perry’s grand opening of his new studio too. I also will be attending a wedding then off to Chicago. When I get back next week I will be at a pumpkin patch with baby Legend. Check back for all the pictures! Love you for stopping by. More images and links inside..
- Great backdrop to take photos, wedding pictures or family photos, Lillian Webb Park in Norcross, Ga
- If you like Haunted Houses, check out NetherWorld
- For cute Halloween costumes for adults and kids try Fun.com
- Cute Fall door mat at Wayfair
- Great new fragrance from YSL
- Fuzzy and cozy sweater by Aerie in an array of colors
- Fall candles, gotta love these by Scentworx
- This new 24 carat gold collection curling iron will do the trick by FHI Heat
- Cute heels for any occasion Jewelle stilettos over at Lafayette 148 NYC
- Want to do a quick getaway for the weekend? These Getaway cabins are fun!