Last week my friend Jennifer and I headed down to Orlando, Florida for a lil girls trip! I was invited by Disney to come out to check out all the new safety and health protocols at the parks now. We were both eager to go because we both haven’t been anywhere special in a long time, so it was good to get out of the house. Toyota was so sweet to drop me off the 2020 RAV4 SXE Hybrid and it was just enough room for all that we had to do for our little road trip. This car brought back so many memories because my mom had this car back in the early 90’s and she bought it brand new.
Not much has changed with the look and design but it’s definitely more roomier than back then and looks a bit more sportier now. It was about a six hour drive to Florida from Georgia and we had no issues with the comfort of the vehicle or the ride. Very smooth, drove spectacular and accommodated us for all our needs while traveling! Check out more information about this cute automobile inside and thanks to Toyota for the experience!
- Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection
- Full Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assit
- Road Sign Assist
- USB ports and Qi-compatible wireless charger
- Hands Free power lift gate
- Dual zone climate control with rear vents
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) 84
- Available Audio Plus — includes 8-in. touch-screen, Android Auto™, 83 Apple CarPlay® 87 & Amazon Alexa 81 compatible, and SiriusXM® 80 with 3-month All Access trial 73
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Smart Key System 86 on front doors and liftgate
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) 72 with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) 96
- LED projector-beam headlights with chrome bezels and Automatic High Beams (AHB) 94