If you know me then you will know that I’m all about self love and having peace in my life. If people are distracting me and causing me stress, I disassociate myself really fast, I just do not have time for that! When you get to be a certain age, your tolerance becomes low and you just don’t put up with stuff like you used to. I know I’m that way and my circle has become even smaller. I want positive energy around me and people that put me in a good mood not taking things away that I value and respect.
I put a list together of some things that you can do that you can add to your bucket list. Fun things from taking a long drive to buying that designer purse that you’ve always wanted! Check out the list inside and stay awesome out there!
- Take a long drive and blast your favorite music
- Buy that designer purse you’ve been wanting
- Choose joy and live in the moment
- Get off social media when you feel triggered
- Find a quiet place and pray
- Find a good book and actually read it
- Do something good for someone else
- Donate, Donate, Donate
- Volunteer even if it’s only a few hours a week
- Read your bible
- Unfollow people that don’t inspire you
- Enjoy spending time with yourself
- Hold people accountable