About a week ago, I had an amazing time dining at a fun hot spot called, The Lawrence! Have you guys heard of this hip restaurant with amazing food? If you have not been there yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! I was fortunate to head down to MidTown and hang out with my fellow blogger buddy Rosalyn who’s hubby Harvey is part owner in this place!
We dined on yummy appetizers, entrees and so much more! During the night crowd, the atmosphere is pretty lit and the bar was packed out. It’s the coolest place you will want to try, trust me. I have five reasons inside why you should visit The Lawrence, check it out inside! Thanks to Harvey and Rosalyn for a great dining experience!
Five Reasons to visit The Lawrence:
- Great atmosphere! EVERYONE on staff was friendly, the service was great, its a mixed crowd, the ambience is amazing and overall you will have a good time.
- The Food! We had braised bison, seafood, veggies, appetizers and dessert. I don’t think I had anything that I didn’t like. I loved the flavoring of all the food and the presentation of all the entrees was great.
- The Cocktails! If you like to try different drinks, this is the place to be. They have some tasty signature cocktails and themed ones too for the upcoming holidays.
- It’s centrally located! If you are visiting Atlanta for the first time, or new to the area. It’s right around the corner from the heart of Atlanta. It’s very easy to find. Take an Uber or car ride and you’re minutes from downtown Atlanta, where all the happenings are!
- Reasonable priced! For dinner for two, look to spend around $50. Add drinks and you’re around $70, great date night spot to impress your date for sure.
905 Juniper St NE
Atlanta, Ga 30309
Images by Me and Rosalyn Daniels