Gabrielle Union looked flawless at the Annual 2016 ESPY Awards! Inside, I have a step by step guide along with the products used to get Gabby’s look from celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims! Check it out…
Get the Look
1. Start off by adding in 18” clip in extensions for volume and length.
2. Next, prep hair with got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm and flat iron hair in sections starting from the nape of the neck working towards the top for a smooth sleek texture.
3. Continue by parting the top of the hair into a small semi-circle using the arch of the eyebrows for reference. Gather this top section and place into a small pony with added volume. Smooth out flyaways with a pea size amount of Smooth ‘N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher .
4. Next, use a jumbo curling barrel to create a slight curl at the ends of the hair and brush edges with Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade .
5. Complete the style with got2b mess-merizing texturizing hairspray for added texture and a tousled look!
Images via Tumblr