Happy New Year everyone and I hope that this year is full of possibilities, dreams and all that you want it to be! The year started off with a bang for me and I made a pledge not to do my usual vision board and rituals that you see most do. I’m “winging it” this year as they say and I will be letting the chips fall where they may!
I feel good about 2023 and have a few things I’m working on that are very fulfilling to me and makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something! Speaking of feeling good, I put together a few links of things that I thought you would like going into the new year. From cute clothing to places you can travel. And a few beauty and event coming up. Wishing you all the very best and stay safe out there!
- How fun are these Jessica Simpson sequins roller skates
- Great spot to go glamping and rewind, unplug The Tents at Ramsden Lake
- A fun new place to take the kiddos, Sloomoo Institute in ATL
- Saw these fringe distressed jeans on TikTok super haute by SHOPIAMMI
- Journaling is so relaxing and great way to manifest new things, try Journals Your Way
- Love this strapless feather bandage dress by Mew Mews
- If you LOVE pink and a fan of Lilly Pulitzer aficionados like me, there’s a girls weekend getaway to Palm Beach, Fl called, The Pink Retreat! The event will have shopping, paint & sip, sunrise yoga, art class, adventures, afternoon tea and more.
- These effortlessly tailored wide leg pants are getting rave reviews online by Tumothy
- A great gift idea is getting a perfume bottle engraved, try Flower City Letters
- I heard these boots are really warm if you live in a cold climate by Pajar