It’s April guys and that means rain and lots of it, actually it’s raining outside right now sigh! One thing about this season is that it will bring plenty of pretty blooms though and I absolutely love flowers! Easter is also coming up and I can’t wait to celebrate with my grandson Legend. We will be doing a mini photoshoot this month for the holiday, so be sure to stop back to see the photos! I’m collaborating with a brand, it’s going to be so cute. I saw some really cute holiday items to spruce up your home for Spring time and a few other goodies online that I thought you would enjoy. Take a peek inside and enjoy this month with family and good friends, till next time….
- Rachel Parcell Home Collection has some really adorable Easter plates, napkins and cups
- Dondolo makes very cute dresses, this Annette one is so comfortable looking and great for an outdoor affair
- Pat McGrath has an all-new Bridgerton blush collection thats super pigmented and gorgeous packaging
- A Emery has some extremely haute looking sandals for summer, check them out!
- Designs By Lolita has some pretty hand-painted stemless wine glasses for the season
- Sexy racy mules in lots of colors for spring/summer from Jessica Rich Collection
- Gritty Soul is calling my name with their blinged out Cleopatra stoned leggings
- Cute childrens book by Nabela Noore called, Beautifully Me and congrats to her on her new baby girl!
- Pastel confetti Beatrix stone crochet bag is perfect handbag to carry on Easter day by Lele Sadoughi
- TOCCA has a gorgeous and intoxicating Reed Diffuser, it smells divine!
Bonus: Pretty fascinators and hats by Chic and Curvy Boutique