It’s December can you believe it? We have made it to another month geesh! I will be so glad when this year is OVER! I want to get back to normalcy so bad and I know we can do it but it’s going to take a lot of effort! The holidays are here and I noticed traffic picking up in my area because I live right by the biggest mall in the state! I have not been doing that much shopping mainly online lol. I found a few cute things for my family and friends.
My Christmas cards are done and ready to hit the mail and my tree is up! I have been a busy lil bee lol. Now, I just have to focus on actually wrapping everything that I have that has started to arrive at my doorstep. I found some last minute holiday finds that I think are super cute if you’re running out of gift ideas. Glad I got this post up now so that you still have time to get something, happy shopping and be safe!
Ten Things I LOVED!
- Adorable Hat & Scarf Set from Lane Bryant Multi-Color Marled Beanie With Pom Pom Lane Bryant Multi-Color Marled Scarf (seen in photos)
- I’ve been lusting over stockings/tights for awhile now, cute ones at Fendi
- Last minute gift idea for my nail polish lovers at OPI
- I’m getting my Boogy Bear a ready-to-ride tricycle for Christmas he loves bikes, Walmart
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian has a new fragrance called, l’eau A la rose, it smells lovely!
- It’s such a splurge but so fab, Versace I heart Baroque Bathrobe and it’s pink but comes in a variety of other colors.
- Looking for an African American Doll try Barbie
- Family Pajamas are always fun, Shop Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse holiday family sleepwear
- Great Christmas album to download by Toni Braxton, Snowflakes on Apple Music
- Magnificent holiday film to watch with the whole family, Jingle Jangle on Netflix