Happy Monday how is EVERYONE doing? My weekend was weird but it wasn’t that bad, been trying to stay positive even through a lot of personal issues. I can’t believe its already March and guess what? My grandson turns 2-years old this Wednesday and he is such a big boy! He is still learning how to talk and says things like, “here ya go”, “up”, “hello”, “bye bye” and my favorite, “Ma”.
If I am in another room and he needs something, he yells that out and it’s the funniest thing to hear lol. He can’t say granny yet but I’ll take that! We plan on having Legend an intimate dinner with family and then we rented out a movie theater for his friends. I would love if you could check back to see all the photos, but for now, I put a list together of some of my favorite things I saw online, hope you love and have a great day and stay safe out there!
- Cute dress: Adidas Her Studio London Dress, Adidas Superstar sneakers
- They have the most fashionable hair combs I’ve ever seen, Machete
- If you live in Atlanta and you haven’t tried Uncle Jack’s Meat House, what are you waiting for!
- I’m going on vacation soon, I got this cute bikini and cover up, sexy SheIn
- If you’re looking for a quick little getaway, try Destin Florida! Try this place Sandestin Resort
- Easter is coming up, pre-order your cookies from Pastry Shells, so yummy and cute!
- New spring scents out from Scentworx I have the Floral Blooms candle, body wash, lotion, shower gel and body mist!
- I love to roller-skate and going to start doing it more! These Disco Derby Glitter Roller-skates are too cute from Dollskill
- Love this cute Nike tracksuit for my Boogy Bear, he just got this!
- My hair extensions are by my baby girl, Tyra In The City