Happy Hump Day and boy what a night! I was up until till the wee hours of the morning watching the election and I said I was not going to do that because it causes me so much anxiety! I tried taking a hot bath, drinking tea, watching Christmas movies on Lifetime but nah, I had to know what was going on lol. It’s a nail biter right now and I just pray that peace remains in our country whatever the outcome is! I have never seen so much media over an election but people are tired and want their voices heard. I’m proud of so many people getting out the polls to cast their vote in record numbers too. It’s very close here in the State of Georgia.
Besides the election it may me go online and look at some very cute things and start shopping for the holidays. What else can I do to pass the time away anyway lol. For one I’m wearing this cute little black dress made by Femme Luxe Finery. Over on the site they have lots of reasonably priced clothing just go up a few sizes, here I’m wearing a size 6. They have trousers, corset dresses, sexy bodysuits and cute jeans and I’m sure you can find something there you like and especially things to just lounge around in. This dress can be worn with heels or flat sandals, headed out on a date or out with friends for drinks. Also I put a list together inside of ten things that I thought you would enjoy, be safe out there I hear its crazy!
- The little black dress I’m wearing is from Femme Luxe Finery (similar)
- If you are celebrating Thanksgiving, I like this Thanksgiving Bread Bowl & Towel Set From Mud-Pie
- The Simple Folk has the cutest kid clothing and shoes, so precious.
- If you plan on going out for the holidays, check out FKSP for all their beautiful dresses!
- There’s a new black-owned restaurant here in ATL that you have to try called, APT 4B, just featured on Good Morning America! It’s a Caribbean Fare type of vibe!
- Such a cute cable knit sweater in mocha, great for sweater season by Shop Impressions
- With the holidays coming, I’m loving anything plaid! This cute plaid sweatshirt is adorable from Mindy Maes Market.
- Such a splurge but these Christian Louboutin Goya Rubam Pumps are AMAZING!
- Great 30 min meal/recipe, chicken meatballs and mashed potatoes yum, Half Baked Harvest
- I want to try this cooking pan so bad and its pink omg, Our Place Always Pan