Mimi’s Fresh Summer Catch menu, featuring delicious seafood dishes, fresh salads with seasonal fruits, and cool summer cocktails, debuts July 18. “Now that we are in the height of summer, it’s the perfect time to enjoy light, refreshing dishes that are bursting with seasonal flavors,” said Tiffany McClain, Mimi’s senior director of marketing. “We want to take our guests on a flavor adventure, and our Fresh Summer Catch menu offers a taste of the tropics with beautifully crafted seafood dishes accented with citrus, pineapples, mangoes and more.”
The limited-time menu of summertime favorites, available through Sept. 6, will include:
- Tropical Shrimp Ceviche: Grilled shrimp, Mimi’s handmade pineapple salsa, diced tomato, cilantro and fresh lime juice served with warm, house-made tortilla chips. $9.49
- Citrus Chicken Salad: Diced lemon-grilled chicken, avocado, mandarin oranges, chopped walnuts and feta cheese tossed in red wine shallot dressing with mixed greens. $10.99
- Summer Shrimp Salad: Two grilled shrimp skewers on a bed of mixed greens with grilled pineapple, mandarin oranges and strawberries finished in red wine shallot dressing. $13.29
- Hawaiian Mahi-Mahi: Seared mahi-mahi topped with Mimi’s handmade pineapple salsa, served with green beans and rice. $16.49
- Key West Lime Pie: Sweet and tangy authentic Florida key lime pie with a granola crust, topped with whipped cream and granola crumbles. $7.79
To complement the Fresh Summer Catch menu, Mimi’s new seasonal cocktail menu (where available) includes the Wildberry Daiquiri made with fresh lime, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries; Mimi’s signature mimosas in Pineapple, Mango, White Peach or Triple Berry, each with their own split of Korbel California Champagne; a Summer Peach Lemonade, a fresh twist on a favorite with Seven Daughters Moscato and white peach, lemon and cranberry juices; and the Skinny Margarita, made with fresh lemon, lime and agave nectar.
Those who want to try the new seasonal menu can take advantage of a special summer offer, while supplies last. From July 23 through July 27, anyone who dines at Mimi’s will receive a coupon for a buy-one, get-one entree (up to $17, with the purchase of two non-alcoholic beverages) to use on a later visit. The coupon is valid weekdays, Monday through Friday, until Aug. 29, 2018.
For locations, complete menu, including breakfast all day, and hours of operation, visit www.mimiscafe.com.
Founded in 1978 by Arthur Simms, who was stationed in France during World War II, Mimi’s is a neighborhood cafe offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for breakfast all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Now owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 82 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring their scratch-made French bistro classics and American comfort food. A full menu and more information are available at www.mimiscafe.com.
Tropical Shrimp Ceviche, really yummy!
Hawaiian Mahi-Mahi, tasty!
Summer Shrimp Salad, my favorite!
Key West Lime Pie