If you love a good holiday movie and let’s face it, we all do, then you have to check out the upcoming film, Come Away! I got a chance to see it and I really enjoyed it! It stars Jordan A. Nash stars as Peter, David Oyelowo as Jack Littleton, Angelina Jolie as Rose Littleton and Keira Chansa as Alice in COME AWAY. It takes you away on a journey and makes you use your imagination for sure! The movie is set to open tomorrow and I have inside “ten things” that you will like about the film. Have a great day and be safe out there!
Ten Things You Will Like About Movie ‘Come Away’
- It’s a prequel of the movies, Peter Pan & Alice In Wonderland
- It’s a great holiday film you can watch with your whole family
- The child actors in the film are extremely talented and grabs your full attention
- It’s about family and making sacrifices, deals with lots of other anxieties
- Who doesn’t love an all-star cast, Angelina Jolie, Michael Caine, David Oyelowo
- Director Brenda Chapman switched up the characters and used African American actors instead to show more diversity.
- The inspirational quotes in the film are amazing, one of my favorites being…”Every child has a fairy born just for them”.
- The wardrobe was exquisite
- Children of all ages can take something away from watching the film
- You walk away feeling good and learn to dream a bit more
ABOUT COME AWAY
In this imaginative origin story of two of the most beloved characters in literature – Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland – eight-year-old Alice (Keira Chansa), her mischievous brother Peter (Jordan A. Nash) and their brilliant older sibling David (Reece Yates) let their imaginations run wild one blissful summer in the English countryside. Encouraged by their parents Jack and Rose (David Oyelowo and Angelina Jolie), the kids’ make-believe tea parties, sword fights and pirate ship adventures come to an abrupt end when tragedy strikes. Peter, eager to prove himself a hero to his grief-stricken and financially-struggling parents, journeys with Alice to London, where they try to sell a treasured heirloom to the sinister pawnshop owner known as C.J. (David Gyasi). Returning home, Alice seeks temporary refuge in a wondrous rabbit hole while Peter permanently escapes reality by entering a magical realm as leader of the “Lost Boys.”
In theaters and On Demand November 13th
Photo Credit: Alex Bailey