I absolutely love tablescapes, it just does something to me and plus I love to entertain. I haven’t been doing too much of that lately since I’ve been super busy but time to time I do like to pull out my china and set a lovely table. I recently headed over to a holiday showhouse and they featured some of Atlantas’ top designers. They showcased a few of their table decor at the estate. I was full of joy seeing how they put together different decorated holiday tables. It’s so many ways you can achieve these same looks and just think, you probably already have a few things around the house!
You can head over to the dollar store or you can venture off to Target or Williams and Sonoma, trust me you can do it with ease! You can have an over the top budget or a shoe string budget, it’s all in how it comes together. Pull out your favorite dinnerware, beautiful floral arrangement, vases, silverware and you can make your table just as elaborate. Add crisp table lines, chic place cards, cutlery and different textures to add character. Don’t forget to set the mood with soft music and lighting with candles. Step inside to see three different tablescaples and how to achieve these looks, happy holidays everyone!
- Keep It Simple (natural color palettes work best)
- Add a Touch of Flair (mix different metals, sparkle)
- Embrace Minimalism (dainty, stripes, soft linen)
- Incorporate Your Classics (napkins, napkin rings, goblets)
- Find Unique Objects (fruit, nature, intricate pieces, the unexpected)
- Look For Seasonal Items (pumpkins, nuts, fresh garland, plants, wreaths)