Last week I had the pleasure of stopping into a donut shop in Alpharetta, Ga! I’ve been trying to get my weight back up just a tad bit, so I wanted to treat myself to some sweet eats! I made a trip to Scream N Nuts, yes the name is a play on “ice cream” and “donuts”, super cute!
Once I got there and walked in, I was in donut heaven! Yes, the variety of donuts were too overwhelming and they switch out the menu weekly. So what you may see one day may change the next, so you have to hurry to visit because you just never know what they will have. It’s owned by Aussie native Natasha and she was super sweet to chat with. She has been in business for over three years. She showed me around the shop and I couldn’t really concentrate because my greedy self was waiting to try EVERYTHING lol!
I ended up getting 6 donuts in a variety of flavors but my favorite hands down was the raspberry cheesecake, oh so good! Check out a few snaps and visit if you’re in the area, you won’t be disappointed! I also listed five things you will love about Scream N Nuts too…
Meet Owner Natasha, originally from Australia!
Five Things You Will Love About Scream N Nuts
- It’s such a clean and warming atmosphere, you can bring the whole family too.
- They have an array of classic and creative donuts that you will love! My favorite was the raspberry cheesecake!
- They have themed donuts for events such as Mardi Gras
- If you have a sweet tooth but want something different, they have tons of flavors of artesian ice creams! I tried a Tora one, so good!
- Plenty of instagrammable spots inside to share your sweet treats with your followers!
Like my outfit? It’s from Femme Luxe Finery, Pink Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set
Scream n Nuts
5950 North Point Pkwy Suite 129
Alpharetta, Ga 30022