Bésame Cosmetics announced the launch of their exclusive, limited edition of “The Disney Mary Poppins Collection.” From artwork inspired by the film to a recreation of Mary’s compact, these collectible cosmetics celebrate the women of 17 Cherry Tree Lane. The collection is already available at the Bésame flagship store in Burbank, CA and online at besamecosmetics.com.
Gabriela studied the artwork, sets, and costumes from the original 1964 Disney film and lovingly recreated the colors for this whimsical yet wearable set. Poppins Red lipstick is a unique, slightly warm toned red that adds dimension to any look without overpowering, while Mrs. Banks lipstick brings a delightful peach tone with a hint of shimmer that’s sure to bring a smile.
The Bésame Cosmetics “Disney Mary Poppins Collection” is sold in two sets: “The Mary Poppins Set” and “The Mrs. Banks Set” with Poppins Red Lipstick also sold separately.
I was sent over the Mary Poppins collection to try and loved how it looked on me! I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn’t think it would look good on my skintone but to my surprise me and my makeup artist Mimi loved the outcome! Check out a few photos inside and if you’re a fan of anything Disney or cosmetics, you have to visit the site! Love yah guys, stay safe!
These sets include:
The Mary Poppins Set $68 for the set
– Practically Perfect Powder: Based on the design of Mary Poppins’ compact in the film, this translucent powder sets makeup and reduces shine. The plastic compact is adorned with Mary’s signature floral design and comes with puff for easy touch-ups throughout the day.
– Poppins Red Lipstick: Our luxurious, highly pigmented lipstick stays put whether you’re flying over London or having tea on the ceiling! Based on the lip color used in the film, this rich red encased in Mary’s signature floral design will look lovely for any occasion.
– Mary’s Cream Rouge: This lip and cheek tint matches Mary’s lipstick! It comes in a custom tin with Mary’s beautiful floral pattern. With high pigment and a creamy texture, this dark pink rouge with a hint of coral is ideal for any skin tone.
– Mary Poppins Tote: Each Mary Poppins set comes with a free tote with artwork based on the film and is packaged in a Victorian style keepsake box.
The Mrs. Banks Set, $35
– Mrs. Banks Lipstick: Whether you’re marching or flying a kite, this creamy, super pigmented lipstick will stay in place. This light peachy hue is inspired by Mrs. Banks lip color in Mary Poppins and comes in a collectible tube with colors that match her delightful blue and yellow dress!
– Mrs. Banks Nail Polish: A light peach with a hint of shimmer, this nail polish is perfect for any glamorous suffragette. Vegan and 12-Free, the color is inspired by the nail polish seen in the film.
– Collection Mary Poppins Postcard Set: Recreating Bert’s Magical Chalk Drawings, this set of four postcards lets you relive your favorite moments from the film.
Poppins Red Lipstick $25
Inspired by the magic of the 1964 film, Poppins Red Lipstick brings the beauty of Disney’s Mary Poppins to life. Our luxurious, highly pigmented lipstick stays put whether you’re flying over London or having tea on the ceiling!
Based on the lip color used in the film, this rich red encased in Mary’s signature floral design will look lovely for any occasion.
– Triple Pigmented, Feather Proof, Long Wearing Satin Finish
– Subtle Vanilla Flavor
– Enriched with Vitamin E and vegan Squalane
– Encased in a Gorgeous Gold Metal Tube
– Meticulously Formulated for Sensitive Skin
Cruelty-free ‖ Paraben-free ‖ Gluten-free ‖ Mineral-Oil free ‖ Sustainably Made in California
Makeup Artist Mimi working her magic, loved the total look!
I really liked this shade of lipstick, Poppins red lipstick
Bésame Cosmetics is the timelessly elegant makeup brand created in 2004 by Gabriela Hernandez. As a designer and makeup historian, Gabriela creates meticulously designed, historically inspired, and highly pigmented cosmetics that surpass expectations. Our simple yet luxurious formulations are made with pride and a labor of love for Gabriela, each one being 100% cruelty-free and created for sensitive skin. They do not contain gluten, parabens, or mineral oils. Owned and operated by Gabriela and her family, all products are produced locally
in California with Gabriela overseeing every batch.
All Bésame products are long-wearing, minimal waste, and packaged to be displayed proudly.
As a favorite of Hollywood professional makeup artists, Bésame Cosmetics has appeared in Mad Men, American Horror Story, Feud, Ryan Murphy’s Hollywood, Marvel’s Agent Carter, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, and many more.
The previous Disney collaborations for Snow White, Mickey Mouse, and Sleeping Beauty saw huge success, while the Marvel Agent Carter collection still has fans begging for its return two years later. This beautiful Mary Poppins Collection is already becoming a favorite.
Bésame Cosmetics are available online at www.besamecosmetics.com
Like my outfit? I was totally inspired to wear my vintage styled Mademoiselle limited-edition Dita cardigan to go with this beauty look gifted to me by Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese! She sent this to me years ago and I just added a vintage hat to complete the look! Mine is sold out but you can grab a very similar cardigan here.