I called my girlfriend Shekila up and invited her out for lunch. We haven’t seen each other in a few days so it was fun to catch up! We both have very busy schedules and I think I told you that she is my accountability coach and makes sure I stay on task. When she arrived I had this pretty bouquet waiting for her and she just smiled and smiled.
She had no clue that I was going to gift her with the flowers and I really think it made her day! I had tons of flowers left over from my visit to a flower farm and I made this for her! Inside I have a few ways you can give gratitude to people that are simple and easy! This makes for a great Feel Good Friday! Have a terrific weekend everyone and stay safe!
Shekila loved her Blooms!
- Send your bestie, family member, special person a pretty bouquet. Send to their workplace or deliver to their front door just because.
- Go on a nature walk, make a picnic basket, grab a blanket and enjoy each others company
- Sign up for a yoga or meditation class together
- Offer to walk your friends dog
- Do gardening together, plant flowers in pots or in front yard
- Go rollerskating or tubing
- Rearrange furniture or paint a room a flattering color together
- Take a drive to a nearby town you always wanted to see and have lunch
- Book an appointment and get facials
- Surprise your friend with an ultimate brunch, bring waffles, whipped cream, strawberries, mimosas
- Go to an outdoor concert