Hello my lovelies how are you? I was traveling a little bit last week and had a blast as I headed to New York City then off to Los Angeles all within 48hrs! It was mind blowing to fit everything into my schedule but I made it happen. I love quick little get a way trips and although I’m working, it’s still a lot of fun. I got to hang out and try some new restaurants, stay in some posh hotels and meet some really cool people. Inside I have 10 things that you might like with links and oh by the way, hello August glad to see yah!
- I will get to see Janet Jackson accept her BMI Icon Award this month at a private VIP reception here in Atlanta. Make sure to check back for that!
- NBC invited me back to Chicago next month for the 4th Annual Chicago Press Day, too excited!
- If you are looking for a fabulous place to stay while in Los Angeles, you have to check out JW Marriott in downtown L.A. I had a GREAT stay! The rooms are very nice too.
- Looking for a yummy bbq place in the city? Try Williamson Bros Bar B Q, OMG so good!
- Great date night movie to go see, The Meg, in theaters August 10th.
- If you’re in NYC and looking for a great breakfast spot try Cafe Medi located on the lower East Side.
- I got a delicious croissant located at a fun place called, Supermoon Bakehouse in NYC! The place is so whimsical, stop in!
- Visiting Los Angeles soon and looking for a makeup & hairstylist? Try my new friend Marisa Murphy, she is bomb!
- Covergirl has a great mascara I’m loving called, Flourish by Lash Blast
- Cute sip and paint place with friends for a fun girls night out Sipp and Paint LLC
Swimsuit courtesy of The Baddie Factory