I was hit with this Pinktastic Honest Scrap Award, unfortunately I dropped the ball because of being so darn busy. I’m the type that like to finish things I start .I really try not to disappoint people and keep my promise. So even though I was tagged many months ago, I’m going to complete this now lol. Please Jewel forgive me and thank you, xoxo. Jewel over at TinyJewelBox was gracious enough to think of my blog newsworthy and Pinkygood, so here goes…
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share “ten honest things” about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
10 Pinktastic things about myself:
- I have been a lover of pink, since I was 5 yrs old.
- I can be very blunt, sometimes too blunt.
- I hide shopping bags in my trunk( I don’t know why, my hubby doesn’t care)
- In my mind, I really was a princess in another life.
- I love to thrift shop
- I have 12 pairs of Betsey Johnson shoes(don’t judge me).
- I am a Barbie Collector
- I met my husband in a night club, we’ve been married for 10yrs now! lol
- I love anything sparkly,girlie,and fun!
- I can be extremely cheap, except on shoes and purses!
Tagging 7 Pinkalicious Blogger Buddies!