I got a chance to review the BMW X 5 last week and I fell in love! If you’re all about comfort, style and luxury in a vehicle, then this SUV is one car that you must check out! Its equipped with the state of the art features and did you know that it was the first luxury vehicle to hit the market? What I fell in love with right away was the cabin design and the all-white leather seats, yes! I’m definitely one of those that look for interior design and technical features and this car passed the test! Inside are my five things that I loved about the BMW X5 but visit their website to see all this cutie has to offer, thanks to BMW for sending this car my way!
- It’s extremely comfortable, love the cabin seats, the support and how you could adjust everything to fit your liking. The air suspension was great!
- Affordability, this car starts at $59,400 not too bad and didn’t give me sticker shock! It can get a bit more pricey once you add on other options/features.
- Storage, roomy, great space for a family of four or if you are an empty nester like myself. It has an option to get a third row of seats as well.
- The advance tech system was superb, hands down! Loved the iDrive system, Apple Car Play, smartphone compatibility and Android Auto. It also has cruise control, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert, well needed!
- Overall, I would buy this vehicle in a heartbeat, it drove well, looked stylish and I was able to maneuver with ease on the freeway and getting in and out of everyday places and traffic with no issues.
For more info visit BMW