I can’t believe we are already in August and here in the south, school has already started! The weather is getting a bit cooler and that is some relief for us that have been baking here in Atlanta. Temperatures were reaching as high as 99 degrees some days…whew! Last weekend, I also volunteered at the Invest Fest 22 conference and it was amazing! It was put on by financial experts Troy and Rashad from Earn Your Leisure, so informative.
I’ve also been poking around online seeing a few things that were interesting and that I wanted to share with you! From cool places to visit, fashion and back to school items for your lil ones. Have a blessed week and stay safe out there everyone…more inside!
- Cute Stony Clover lunch tote for girls
- Gorgeous pearl choker necklace over at Vivienne Westwood
- Loved this pink organza sleeveless bow long top at Loragal
- For all great financial advice and on how to build generational wealth follow Earn Your Leisure
- There’s a new Southern Kitchen & Cocktails restaurant coming to Decatur, Ga called, Platez
- They have some adorable HBCU dolls at Target
- Looking for a little adventure, try Cloverland Ranch ATL, horseback and atv riding.
- I hear clear backpacks are the way to go for the kids, JcPenney has some really nice ones.
- If you love butterflies, check out these sexy mules from Sophia Webster
- Fabulous Gucci x Soukeyna Diouf’s makeup selection for my makeup lovers!
Bonus: Adorable Back To School headbands from Brianna Cannon use my discount code TAMI10 on your next purchase