It’s May and I almost forgot to blog about ten things that I’ve seen online or that I think you would enjoy! It’s been a crazy month so far but pretty busy for me! It’s my birthday month and I will be celebrating my day in complete style! I’ve been shopping online for the perfect lil dress and found two that I really loved! I could not make my mind up, lawd!
So make sure to check back to see what I picked out and what I did to celebrate my special day. I found some really cute sites with links and things you could do if you live in the area or plan on visiting the city. If you love online shopping found some goodies as well! Hope you had a tremendous Mother’s Day as well! More inside….
- If you’re into African fashions and accessories, you have to check out Siranis Fashion
- Great splurge from Warriors Divine they make the prettiest hand-painted kaftans I’ve seen so far!
- I have these sandals in a few styles and you can wear them in so many ways and they’re so comfortable by Schutz
- Gail Johnson’s Journals Your Way journals, very lovely packaging and inspirational quotes
- My friend Parker/Wrap Star Atlanta can make you a custom wreath for you door! It would be a great surprise for someone when they open their door and there is a pretty wreath hanging!
- I will be modeling again for Chic & Curvy Boutique for smaller sized women, visit the site to see all they have!
- If you want to be put in a great mood, follow David Quarlesiv for his energetic dance moves and yummy cocktail recipes!
- Inspirational book called, SPEAK by Tunde Oyeneyin about following your gut, and get from where you are to where you want to be.
- If you like lamp chops, wings, tacos, cocktails etc and want to try a new restaurant here in ATL, hit up Views Bar & Grill
- Tape-ins are all the craze right now and my daughter has been booked to the ceiling doing them! Check her out at TyraInTheCity