Can you believe that it’s September already wow! We were robbed of our Summer and we can’t get it back…sigh! I headed to my pool the other day just to sit poolside and soak up the sun! It was super hot outside and I wanted to enjoy the day. It’s back to school for most people and I feel for you guys that have to do online learning with your kids, it’s not an easy task and I hear so many parents talk about all the struggles with the teachers and kids.
I’m so glad my kids are grown and that my grandson is only 1 years old, No telling what they will come up with by the time he is of school age. My daughter Tyra also turns 23 this month, I can’t believe she is getting up there lol. Anyway, wanted to share with you some really cute things I saw online that might peak your interest that I found cool. I hope you have a great day and stay safe out there.
- This snakeskin kimono is everything from Boutique 109
- Vera Bradley x Disney latest limited edition collection is too cute, especially if you like lavender
- For Fall time, love this pinkalicious sweater by Love Shack Fancy
- LOVE this Delta Children snug chair over at Amazon for Boogy Bear, comes in a variety of colors too.
- Me and my daughter Dootie are totally obsessed with Dior Addict Stellar lip gloss, yes!
- Really inexpensive two-piece bikini at SheIn I’m wearing it in this post
- If you live here in Atlanta, you have to try this restaurant called, Tropicale
- There’s a new African American children’s show coming to Nick Jr. called, Made By Maddie airs on September 13th
- If you like to cook, this ChopBox smart cutting board is the truth at The Yes Company
- These are some really cute floral sneakers from SheIn