pics by Levoyd Carter
My girlfriend Jayda Boo is running for Ms Black Ga and I am so proud of her! You guys see her on my blog all the times and I’m so happy she is running for Ms Black Ga USA! I was a pageant girl myself and I know how fun it is to compete for such a prestigious title. I plan on rooting,coaching,and being there to root my bff on! I see that they have some beautiful ladies participating in this pageant and I cant wait to go! Please support this great organization by reading the info below and coming out to the event! Good luck Jayda Boo!
Miss/Ms Black Ga Contestants 2010!
Miss/Ms Black Ga info:
1. Entry fee of $175 is due by May 1, 2010! Early deadline is April 1 – entry fee only $125!!!
2. Entry fee covers the following:
Hotel room (3 nights, 2 days – double occupancy)
Food (2 Breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 reception)
Contestant prize package (includes: T-shirt, Gift Bag, and certificate of participation)
Photo package of pageant (2 photos)
• Panel Interview (20%)
• Talent (25%)
• Evening Gown (15%)
• Sportswear Fitness (15%)
• On-Stage Q & A (20%)
• Leadership (5%)
Panel Interview – Interview with the panel of judges that will focus on personal achievements, goals, and current events and issues along with information provided in application and bio form.
Talent – Display creativity, uniqueness, and personality through song, dance, dramatic interpretation, spoken word, musical instrument, or other pre-approved talent. All talents can be up to 2 minutes in length.
Evening Gown – Display your elegance, grace, and beauty in a formal gown that is becoming and compliments your style. Gowns should be tasteful and a reflection of the sophistication of the contestant.
Sportswear/Fitness – A high energy and dynamic piece of the competition wear an outfit that displays your physical fitness and compliments your figure (no swimsuits).
Leadership – Points earned through meeting deadlines, timely response to communications, attitude and behavior towards staff and volunteers, and community service involvement (points are assigned during preliminary judging)
4. Contestants must raise funds to support our Royal Readers Program ($500) and 15 tickets (Finals – $30, Prelims – $20, Both – $40). Fund raising packets are available for all contestants.
Ad sales are optional. However, we strongly encourage you to sell advertisements for the program booklet.
5. A professional photo shoot will be held on Saturday, August 21 to take pictures for the website and program booklet. There will also be a contestant’s workshop immediately following the shoot. There is NO additional charge for the shoot. Contestants will receive 2 prints from the shoot.
6. All donations are tax-deductible.
7. Prizes include:
Crown and sash
Professional Photo shoot
Make-over and Image consulting
Official Business cards and personal stationary
Reception in hometown
Engraved Jewelry Box
Fashion Stylist and allowance
Laptop and Digital Camera
$3,000 Scholarship Award
Please let me know if you want an application packet, I can be reached via email email@example.com or at 888-851-6858.