Hey you cool cats and kittens! Are you staying safe out there? Well, I have been telling all my family and friends to binge watch Netfilx’s Tiger King! It’s a documentary series of rachetness at it’s best and I’m being kinda nice lol. I have never watched anything so mind blowing in my life and if you have Netflix, you should get your butt on your computer/smart tv and check it out!
When I watched this show, I was sitting there dazed and confused and trying to solve a murder, wondering why someone gave Joe a pass to be an animal zoo keeper, who would really date and be in a cult and sex slave with Bhagavan Antle. Why no-one could feel that Jeff Lowe was a scammer from the beginning, Carol whole presence was shady from the jump with those crazy eyes and plus it was annoying that she was rescuing animals and hiding under her non-profit when she was doing the EXACT same thing as the other zoo owners!
My head was spinning but Tiger King was extremely entertaining and just when you think you are stuck in the house and going crazy, this shit show will take your mind off of things for a few hours! Inside I share some of the quotes from the movie that made me chuckle just a bit. Happy Friday everyone!
- Hey all you cool cats and kittens.
- It’s a place where all the misfits can come together and be with the king of the misfits.
- Carol is the Mother Teresa of cats.
- She’s got a missing husband that is supposedly buried on her property.
- I’m as gay as a 3 dollar bill.
- Joe was being dragged around and no one was going in there to rescue him.
- You would’ve thought they just caught Ted Bundy.
- Here is the problem with Kings, they get use to making all the rules.
- Everyone involved is a so called animal advocate. Not a single animal benefitted from this war.
- They all got what they wanted, the Tiger King in jail, in a cage.
Among the eccentrics and cult personalities in the stranger-than-fiction world of big cat owners, few stand out more than Joe Exotic, a mulleted, gun-toting polygamist and country western singer who presides over an Oklahoma roadside zoo. Charismatic but misguided, Joe and an unbelievable cast of characters including drug kingpins, conmen, and cult leaders all share a passion for big cats, and the status and attention their dangerous menageries garner. But things take a dark turn when Carole Baskin, an animal activist and owner of a big cat sanctuary, threatens to put them out of business, stoking a rivalry that eventually leads to Joe’s arrest for a murder-for-hire plot, and reveals a twisted tale where the only thing more dangerous than a big cat is its owner.
Images via Netflix